Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine School Lunch



Each year I pack a PINK and RED school lunch for my kids. Surprisingly enough, even Tyler and Jake still like getting their HEART shaped sandwiches (using a big heart cookie cutter) and festive heart napkin! Some ideas to include in a special Valentine lunch:

RED jello
Strawberries
Sliced RED apples
RED Dorito chips
Any drink that is packaged in RED
RED grapes

And my new favorite thing I packed in this year's Valentine lunch are the above PINK Strawberry Cupcakes! They are so cute!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Loving the new blog Christine. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Christine, both of your blogs are so awesome.
I just love all the ideas you have here. I am not very creative but if someone gives me an idea I am pretty good at copying, soooo thanks for sharing. What great ideas.

I just started my blog a few months ago. Is it okay if I link yours on my page?