Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heart Shaped Food



Ever since Tyler was a toddler - we've made HEART shaped pizzas for Valentine's. Sometimes I make my own pizza dough, other times I buy the dough from Trader Joe's. Last year I even bought a large HEART shaped Pepperoni Pizza from Papa Murphy's Take - n - Bake for $8. This year I bought pizza dough from a can - that's right - Pillsbury. And guess what - my FISH HEADS loved it and said it was the BEST HEART SHAPED PIZZA ever!!! I tried not to take that too personally - and am glad that making HEART shaped pizzas just become a whole lot easier!



My Fish Heads really like the these Little Debbie BE MY VALENTINE CAKES.



Valentine's is a great time to make Hot Cocoa. Remember to buy a couple of boxes of Candy Canes on clearance after Christmas to use at Valentine's to remind your family how much you heart them:



I lo
ve using PEEPS for Hot Cocoa!






Valentine Lunch 2009 we were up at my brother-in-law's family cabin. Here is our quick lunch. ( I wanted to remember just how cute these Reese's HEARTS are).

No comments: