Saturday, May 2, 2009

"May the 4th be with you!"

Devin just informed me that tomorrow, May 4th is called "Star Wars Day" because of the play on words based on "May the 4th be with you" and "May the force be with you."

Here's how you can present it:

Jake: Happy Star Wars Day!
Devin: What?
Jake: May the 4th be with you!

My boys have always LOVED Star Wars. It is safe to say that Jake, in a galaxy not too long ago, was even obsessed with it. We were just cleaning out his bedroom today and he still isn't ready to part with his TWO very NOISY Star Wars Guns.

So for all you other Star Wars fans....Monday is a great day to watch one of the Star Wars flicks, play Lego Star Wars with your kids or have a Light Saber Fight while listening the Star Wars Cantina Music!

1 comment:

Stacy Smith said...

My kids about drove me crazy yesterday with "May the fourth be with you!" The problem was that it took me so long to get the joke that they thought it was funny to keep rehashing it. I should have read your blog sooner.