Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches




Looking for a really yummy and easy dinner recipe? I've got it for you!

In a crockpot add:
6-8 chicken breasts (without bones)
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
1 yellow onion (sliced or cut chunky)

Don't forget to season your chicken with salt and pepper.

Put on the lid and let it cook on high 4-6 hours or on low all day long until the chicken can easily be pulled apart by a fork. This recipe makes a ton of food and the kids love it the next day for school lunches too. Give it a try. I made it again for dinner tonight and my family was SOOOO happy. I should give proper credit for this recipe - I got it from Carie Clark who originally got it from Chris Cooper. Chris had told me about this recipe a while ago and I had forgotten about it - her family likes to eat it on Sundays with sliced cheese and pickles.

No comments: